1. Manuel Cruz followed a pattern in the plagiarism of his manual of philosophy. Manuel Cruz followed a pattern in the plagiarism to at least nine authors that contains your manual for “contemporary Philosophy”, published in 2002 and republished in 2010. In line with the first plagiarism revealed this Tuesday, Cruz filled in your manual copying and pasting without quoting paragraphs from other authors. To explain a particular philosopher, rather than the development of the text itself Cross or correctly quote another author, the now president of the Senate, she copied down the author who had already previously done that work. This technique,completely prohibited in all academic regulations, it is a pattern that repeats itself. I did something similar when I had to give background information of a contemporary philosopher: plagiaba other manual in which it had already done this work. On the other hand, the feeble response offered by Manuel Cruz after the publication of ABC crumbles. He attributed the plagiarism to “coincidences”, when it is material impossible to match word for word with another author in texts of up to eight lines, and “match”, in addition, several times with the same author and in the same text.
2. Catalonia celebrates the national Day with the pro-independence divided. The separatists are now angry and out of ideas the Day, and the judgment of the Supreme. The CUP has been explained in a document that has been made public his total distrust with CKD, and the convergent and Anna Gabriel, another leaked, has recognized the “confusion” of independence and has stated that “it is imperative to review what was not done well”. The journalist Mònica Terribas, has recognized that “the procés has died”, and regretted that their leaders don’t admit it. The last report of the Institut d’estudis de l Autogovern is the first in seven years that does not raise the independence as an option, but a “new socket”, which is particularly significant, because its author, Ferran Requejo —next to Left—, which is in turn the president of the institute, few years ago claimed that, in any hypothesis, the only possible exit was the independence. For its part, the republican Joan Tardà no longer calls for independence, but the amnesty for politicians in catalonia have been tried in the Supreme.
3. Colombia, on high alert for military exercises in Venezuela. Colombia is on “high alert” since Nicolás Maduro ordered a military deployment in the border states of venezuela, and the start of military exercises from yesterday, and during 18 days, in an attempt “to preserve security and peace” in its territory. According to the leader chavez, his neighbor country represents a “threat”, so that instructions have been given for the installation of a missile defense system anti-aircraft on the border. The maneuvers of the venezuelan Army will be held in the states of Zulia, Táchira, Apure, and Amazonas, from 10 to 28 September. According to the regime, have been deployed more than 3,000 soldiers in the border. Meanwhile, the colombian president, Ivan Duke, insists to Mature in that you don’t spend the money on missiles and “out of the exercise of the dictatorship” so that Venezuela recovers the peace.
4. Telefónica will spend 1,600 million at the low of 2,800 employees. Telefónica plans to disburse 1,600 million euros to cover the plan of suspension, individual (PSI) for over 53 years you have raised. The program, which was outlined by the board of directors of the company and will report to an annual saving of 220 million euros until 2021, according to the calculations of the teleco. “In any case, the impact on cash flow would be positive from the first year although it will depend on the final terms negotiated, and the degree of adherence to the plan,” she notes, said the multinational in a statement sent to the CNMV in which it also explained that the programme will “evolve” the template and adapt it “to the challenges of the coming years”. The PSI will, in principle, the same conditions that developed between 2016 and 2018, which included the payment of 68% of gross salary until retirement.
5. Gout cold gains strength this Wednesday in the Balearic islands and the Valencian Community. Gout cold since Monday affects the northeast of the peninsula, focuses since late Tuesday in the Balearic islands and the Valencian Community, where it will remain stationary for two more days. The State Agency of Meteorology (Aemet) provides that DANA will focus on Wednesday in the Valencian Community and the Balearic islands. For this reason, Alicante, Valencia, Castellón, Menorca, Mallorca, Ibiza and Formentera recorded heavy rainfall that may accumulate a maximum of 100 litres per square metre. The same situation will have Tarragona on the shores of the south. In addition, Albacete and Murcia will also be at risk for rainfall will be around 15 litres per square metre. The balearic archipelago is this Wednesday under notice orange -important risk – accumulations that could exceed one hundred litres per square meter in twelve hours, and gusts of wind of up to 60 kilometers per hour. In the area north and northeast of Mallorca, as well as in the mountains of the Tramuntana, the notice is red (extreme risk).
6. ABC interview with Rafael Nadal, recent winner of the US Open. Two days after his feat, Rafael Nadal heals the wounds of his party eternal against Daniil Medvedev in the final of the U.s. Open. Still exhausted after two weeks of efforts, and finished with a match high voltage to five sets, the tennis player sits in his haven of mallorca. “I’m tocadillo. When you finish these tournaments, the downturn of physical and mental health is great,” acknowledges in a telephone conversation with ABC and other media that have covered their last victory, the nineteenth, in a large. “The mental is recovered with rest and a feeling of freedom, doing things at your own pace, with the hours that you want”, she reveals. That is golf, fishing, family, friends, peace of mind and, for the moment, nothing of tennis. “I don’t want to play to shut mouths. My motivation has never been what you might say other of me. For me to be competitive is to fight for the things that motivate me. And that is to aspire to the maximum,” said the Spanish tennis player in Sports lines.
Translated from ABC News https://www.abc.es/espana/noticias-ultima-hora/abci-seis-noticias-debes-conocer-miercoles-11-septiembre-201909110750_noticia.html