A Torrevieja drug dealer has been ordered to pay compensation to a vet, after several dogs ate cannabis that he had thrown out of his building, ahead of the Guardia Civil arriving to intervene in an assault case. An Elche court heard the Guardia officers went to stop a brawl in a house in February 2016, where the …
Home News Headlines Dogs Poisoned from Eating Cannabis Thrown Out of Window by Torrevieja Drug Dealer as Police Arrived
Load More Related Articles
Load More In Headlines
Comments are closed.